- Purchase, Sale and registration of commercial ships and pleasure yachts.
- Contracts for the management/operation of the vessel.
- Maritime insurance covering the insurance of goods (ICC A, B, C), insurance of merchant ships ("Hull & Machinery Insurance") and insurance of pleasure yachts.
- Claims under P & I coverage ("Protection & Indemnity Club") and special coverage of T.T.Club.
- Défense or judicial claim of the interests of the ship-owner, ship agent, charterer, freight forwarder, land carrier (national or international CMR) in claims arising from liabilities for damage or to the goods during transport (unimodal or multimodal).
- Judicial claim of privileged maritime credit through the use of the lien on ships. ("Arrest Of Sea-Going Ships").